Is your blog is disarray? Schedule lagging, to-dos building up, or feeling unorganized? Then join the Spring 2018 Bloggiesta from March 19-25 and tidy up your blog!
What is Bloggiesta?
Bloggiesta is an online party where you can find blog organization tips, take challenges to learn new things, and — best of all — meet some awesome bloggers!
If you are interested, post a to-do list like the one below and then link to the Spring Sign Up page. There is also more information to explore at the Bloggiesta blog.
My 2018 Bloggiesta To-Do List
Create a mini-challenge about blog security and post it. Blog security mini-challenge now posted. Update the Bestseller Code 100 Reading Challenge Book List into October.
- Participate in a Twitter party, particularly the one(s) on organization – well, I did go read the #bloggiesta hashtag on Twitter this morning.
- Cross-post some reviews to GoodReads, etc. -This one will have to be done later.
Visit and comment on other Bloggiesta participants’ blogsIf you didn’t see a comment from me either I couldn’t find your Bloggiesta post or for some reason I couldn’t post a comment. I did try.
Revise this list as necessary – Participate in other mini-challenges: The Labels, Categories, and Tags Mini-Challengeis something I didn’t even know I needed until I looked at my categories. Yikes! They need definitely need organizing. – Results now posted Juggling Life and a Blog has some great tips. I sometimes forget to keep a book at my side for down time. I’m too likely to check my social media instead. I need to use the time to read. Also, I keep saying I’m going to get my TBR under control. but it never seems to happens. (Now, where is the post-it note I wrote to myself about that?) (Update: just read/listened to a wonderful article by Ann Patchett about how taking time to read can increase your ability to focus. Yes!)
Adding to my next Bloggiesta to-do list: (I’m posting these here to find when I create my next list)
- Chapters and Charms suggested making some Tumblr-specific posts for Tumblr, which is an excellent idea I will blatantly steal and use for the next Bloggiesta.
- Exploring new social media platforms: I’ve noticed several bloggers have social media buttons that either I didn’t know you could have or have never heard of. I need to find out more.
- Read X number of books and organize when to review each on a calendar.
- Investigate making a Twitter thread
If you’re interested, I will be pinning to my Bloggiesta Wisdom Pinterest Board throughout the week.
Time to get busy.
Hope you all have a fun and productive Bloggiesta.