For the first time I’m joining the meme Top Ten Tuesday at That Artsy Reader Girl blog.
The topic for the week is Top Ten Books on my summer 2019 TBR.
(Note: I get my cover links from Amazon, where I’m an affiliate.)
1. The Power by Naomi Alderman
My cousin read this recently and recommended it.
2. The Overstory by Richard Powers
Besides winning the Pulitzer Prize, my sister-in-law read this and raved about it afterwards.
3. The Crossing Places (first in the Ruth Galloway Mysteries series) by Elly Griffiths
Because I’m a mystery fan, I’d better add some mysteries to the list. I’ve run across this author while visiting Book Beginnings on Friday posts, and now is the time to take a look.
4. Coming in August; A Better Man by Louise Penny
Just can’t wait!
5. Save Me the Plums: My Gourmet Memoir by Ruth Reichl
Entices the part-time foodie in me.
6. Among The Shadows: A Detective Byron Mystery (A John Byron Novel) by Bruce Robert Coffin
7. The Reluctant Detective: A C.T. Ferguson Private Investigator Mystery by Tom Fowler
8. The Satapur Moonstone (A Perveen Mistry Novel) by Sujata Massey
Loved some of her earlier novels, especially the fact that she sets them in less-traveled places.
9. A Great Deliverance (Inspector Lynley Mysteries, No. 1) by Elizabeth George
10. Into the Darkest Corner: A Novel by Elizabeth Haynes
I’m a sucker for debut novels.
So, that is my list. It took longer to put together than I had hoped, but now I’m organized… for five minutes.
What are you reading this summer?